it may be a tad late for this. but i thought, i should lay down certain ground rules/norms for myself & everybody who visits this blog & doesn't tell me they were here. there're certain things i need to say, and thought this was the best forum to say them. so here goes:
- if u drop by, please leave a comment to say u were here. u cud also comment on any of the posts if u wish.
- the thoughts, ideas, emotions expressed here are entirely mine. neither V nor anyone else from my family *who u may know* is responsible or answerable for these. they rarely read the blog. besides, i'm a thinking individual with a mind of my own.
- this is more relevant if u don't know me very well. coz sometimes, the way i write things may be interpreted in different ways. if u wish to clarify my perspective, the best way is to ask me about it.
- more importantly, every thought expressed in this blog is pertaining to that moment. *i usually take abt 10 - 15 mins from draft to publish.* i MAY think differently 5 minutes after i've published the piece.
- this disclaimer is not valid for V & my bro. i'd rather not have u guys comment here! we have better ways of communicating :)
- i'm not a bad person. i don't usually write anything here that i wudn't want any of u to read. so if u do, and if u like/dislike it, lemme know. it gives me perspective. and helps me write better.
- if i know u read the blog *if we've known each other for a while now*, then u cud just mail/mesg me. i love getting feedback.
- i have a 150 words per day deadline for myself. so ANY communication between me & anybody else is liable to be published here. if i don't have a topic for the day, i mite enforce creative licenses & make up pieces. i can't be sued for that!
- i was not aware before today, that i may have global audiences. i shall now try to write in a more global english.
ultimately, there can't be any rules! coz i believe rules have always been made to be broken! hope all of u enjoy this blog & do drop by more frequently.