Sep 24, 2006

tishnagi - the quest continues...

how often is it that a song just stays on your mind? reflecting exactly what u're thinking at that moment. purrfect timing, eh? so let this be my "song for the day" along with my thought for the day.

mere mann yeh bataa de tu, kis or chala hai tu...
kya paaya nahi tune...
kya dhooondh raha hai tu...

jo hai unkahii, jo hai unsunii,
woh baat kya hai bataa...

if something's unheard...unsaid, how do i know what it is? is it understood? or am i just turning a blind eye to the next route i need to take...?
i have everything i ever wanted... someone who'd love me no matter what. for who i was, without wanting to change me, without compromising on his happiness. or mine.
now that i've found him and am with him, what do i now seek? will the quest ever end?


p.s.: apologies for using a "tagline" for the post. too much of bollywood does that to me.

No comments: