flicked this off galadriel...enjoy! while i go recollecting nuggets of wickedness for my next post on fuzzy's tag... hmm...
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved?
V and i married each other. so, yes to both.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words -
Fruitgoogle: throwing fruit at google when it doesn't come up with a satisfactory answer to d silly question u asked.
Ambytime: what i don't get anymore. my fren 'amby' has disowned me.
Asscactus: condition that occurs when u sit unknowingly on the nearest support in a desert.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
a greeting card.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
a squeezy cat. it was gifted to me on my 1st b'day. and i still have it safe at home in india.
54. How many TVs are in your house?
one. we're poor people. also, we don't watch tv.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
dance on d street with equally crazy frenz.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
happy & dreamy. simultaneously :)
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
i don't r'ber my dreams. of d dreams i dream with open eyes, some come true... some i forget.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
naah. wanna try one someday. but i think i need a shrink more.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
it's kind of all-in-d-mind...
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
am kinda agnostic. so all help on this one is appreciated.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
d concept? i like it.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
QC'ed bhojpuri content for decency - visuals and songs.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
i don't do kind things. really. if it happens, it's probably coz i see the need. then it's not kindness anymore.
64. Are you a patient person?
yeah. unless u're stupid. *and i'm working on that. my patience, not ur stupidity.*
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
there're already more holidays than reqd. weekends shud be the only holidays.
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
oh wow! how many shud i name!?
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
an ex-client's out-of-office reply was this:
"Hi, I am not in the office till ___. For issues, please call or SMS. But remember, you HAVE the right to remain silent! Thanks."
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
d hungama mobile office from april 2005 - jun 2006.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
dyed. currently, it's bordering on burgundy.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
no deep dark secrets. if they're deep & secret, i'd probably forget them!
71. What is under your bed right now?
a sleeping bag, 2 storage boxes and 2 empty bags.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
i wud want the option of returning if i didn't like it.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
No. as in, as of now, i don't drive. if i did, i wudn't speed.
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
how can there be one? currently, i'm biased towards mika. so, most of his tracks!
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
maahiya. with poo.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
DISNEY. till d time suruchi works there.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
d snow leopard. i love them. i want one.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
my considering doesn't change the fact that i'm not.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
wow! i hope so...!
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
nothing. i'll find something else that i love to do.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
d right to judge people. *if that's a right!*
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
Equator, or thereabouts.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
the idiot box.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
a good marketing strategy and effective communication skills.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Shadowcat from X-Men.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
coffee at d NY airport.
88. Is there magic even in mundane things?
sure there is!
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
yeah. minal's mail y'day made me feel nice :)
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class:dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
dancing, of course!
91. In Star Trek people beam back and forth between different places. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
No. it's almost a clone. check galadriel for technical explanation! :D
92. What insects are you afraid of?
all. mostly, acid bugs.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
"here comes sunshine"
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
hipsters, a belly dancer scarf and a choli. *long, long ago.*
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
moong dal halva and/or cheesecake.
96. What are your parents interested in?
ensuring that my bro and i have happy, fulfilling lives.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
people do that...?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
i'm a city-gurl. but wud love to.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
a healthy blend of both.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
when i'm passionate about what i'm doing. could be anything.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
sleeping bag, insect repelling light *charged AND with spare, charged batteries* and d iPod.
p.s.: i don't know y it's numbered like this. it's bothering me. but i'm too lazy to change it now.