flicked d tag of four off pixie's. basically, coz i am a sucker for tags.
four women i admire:
*i'm not saying my mom. i shall keep immediate family out of this blog!*
- my cousin bro's wife, aparna.
four favourite foods:
- Indian non-veg. *this category has a LOT of my faves, so can't shortlist.*
- Butter Paneer
- Pasta in Vodka Sauce.
- cheesecake / moong daal halva. *it's a tie!! the latter is not available here, so i try not to think of it.*
four jobs i've had:
- client servicing exec: equus red cell
- biz dev: c2w/mobile2win
- consultant: oman mobile/du
- a/c head: hungama
four tv shows i like:
- everybody loves raymond
- that 70's show
- tom & jerry
four favourite drinks:
- Vodka with Sprite
- Hot chocolate
four fondest memories:
- the last year at MICA. everyone and everything that encompassed it.
- dancing to 'maahiya' post mid-night with poo. after a tiring day at work. and when we knew the next day would be worse. just coz we felt like.
- coming home from school to my doggies & cat.
- april 2004. minal's place. was JUST the thing i needed at the time.
four unforgettable days:
- when i got thru to MICA. had wanted that for over 2 years.
- the day minal & i jumped over the gate @ MICA to avoid facing thakur ji after a forbidden night-out at the disc!
- d day i agreed to marry vin.
- when i landed in the US for the first time. *i kinda thought that vin would've changed his mind and wudn't come to pick me. so was confused to see him*
four things i should work on:
- need to be more tolerant. esp towards d intellectually challenged.
- shud prolly stop sounding so opinionated.
- getting my drivers' license.
- learn to live in d real world vis-a-vis d virtual.
pick this up if u wish...