- he looks lost. so lost that his wife begins to think it's something to do with her.
- he obsesses over losing his hair. he wishes he had long, curly locks.
- he believes that moving your hands and legs about, *irrespective of where d music is headed* is dancing. and, dancing well, at that too.
- he loves his work a tad bit lesser than he loves his wife. just a tad! *that's wot she likes to believe. let her!*
- he doesn't talk while eating. *there go d "romantic" candle light dinners!*
- he hasn't heard of traveling light. *he carries almost half his wardrobe when he travels for two days*
- he can't pack his own bag.
- he still hasn't proposed formally to his wife.
- he'd be happiest on a ranch - complete with cattle, goats, chicken and horses! but is happy enough to adopt city life for fear his wife may go berserk!
- he gets bouts of "sing-a-holism" when he believes he's sonu nigam. or shaan, or himesh. or james blunt.
- he forgets the lyrics to almost every song he starts "singing". so he merges them with lyrics he remembers.
- he quotes the corniest dialogues EVER from hindi films. at any given opportunity.
tomorrow, it'll be a year we've been together. and i still want to be with him. for many more years to come. not despite all this. but maybe, because of this. and so much more.
must be love...!