i shall miss
- sleeping in late, staying up late'er'
- loitering around all day in t-shirts and shorts like a complete jhalla
- d cozy couch i so happily rest my behind on all day
- watching movies in the middle of the day
- shifting to a new apartment and cribbing about unpacking
- cribbing when the net doesn't work coz it's raining outside
- staring out the patio at the beautiful rainy days/evengs
i sure will miss V a lot. it's surprising how quickly u get so accustomed to having someone as an integral aspect of your life...but what the heck! we're just talking 10 weeks here. and i'm hoping this makes me truly appreciate what i have and realize that d grass only seems greener on the other side.
yes, i'm excited about the work at hand. yes, i do want to take a break from this break. yes, i think it's time for me to kick ass again! *that's a crucial part of my job description.* yes, i am looking forward to catching up with some old friends in dubai. as they say, u lose some, u find some. hopefully, it won't be too bad!