k3 tagged me to list down 6 quirks. now i've done this here... but for someone who's quirk faktor is like this, it shouldn't be difficult to do it again, eh?
1. i have to have long showers. like a minimum of 30 minutes or so. otherwise, i don't feel clean.
2. i can survive - happily & healthily - on a pure non-veg diet. i have lived for almost 2 years on a chicken diet. *with eggs, rotis, rice, milk & bread, but primarily chicken* after that, i realized i hadn't eaten any vegetarian food and decided to eat some.
3. i have to check my mails first thing in the morning. even before i brush my teeth. on all weekdays.
4. if something - a thought, concept... anything - gets fixated in my head; i'm extremely restless till it's actualized. this doesn't necessarily mean that i proactively try to actualize it. but i don't rest till it's done.
5. i HAVE to use conditioner after every shampoo. even if the shampoo used is a shampoo plus conditioner. no, it doesn't help. my hair still looks the same.
6. i don't like too much sunlight. i can't see if it's too bright and i'm not wearing sunglasses. i avoid going out into the sun as much as i can.
7. i adapt rather easily. i'm not addicted, per se, to anything. i can live without any & everything. no matter how much i love that p'lar thing. and i can also be happy without it.
oh.. okay... that made it 7. so be it! anyone who wants to do it is free to pick it up.