okay. so apart from the fact that life has been topsy-turvy of late, there's lots more to recap. since this space is not going to be about any negativity, we shall focus on the good and the weird. also, things are way too personal to put them on a blog this time. there are things that'll have to wait till i'm ready. as yet, i'm not.
the speakable highlights of my trip would be:
- catching up with A. like nothing had happened. A is the same friend who'd stood me up last time and then disappeared. but he texted me when i was in pune. and i replied. as simple as that. and we met. and spoke. like nothing had ever happened. he didn't offer explanations. i didn't ask for any.
oh yes, i did think of standing him up. but suruchi gave me a very disapproving look.
- naming the baby. and she's called "Mihira"... and she's extremely adorable. she gets the cutest dimples ever!!! cuteness quotient threatens to compete with Vin's dimples even!
- chance encounter with a jyotishi. the crystal-ball reading gypsy woman types. eerie. VERY eerie. it deserves a complete post.
- meeting saty. in b'lore. he was a senior of mine at MICA. met him for the first time after he convocated and left the hallowed grounds. realized how much we've changed and how much of ourselves we've retained.
- being missed. sneha called me the day i was to leave. we're not really the bestest of frenz that can be or anything. and maybe that's why, it mattered that much more. it was really heartening to know that she was there if i needed to speak to someone. :) thanks, gurl. really.
galadriel called as well. but i'd have killed her if she hadn't. so no thanks to her! :P
and of course, there was all u guys. i was so touched by the mails i've got. from all u blog-pals. i may not be able to reply to all yet. but your words really mean a lot to me. some of u guys even checked with suruchi & galadriel on what was happening with me! wow! i am so touched. and SO glad that i'm part of such a lovely place. for once, i'm glad i'm unemployed... coz that's the only reason i got onto blogger and met you all.
- mumbai. i have no words to describe how nice it felt be there. and to spend time with joy, vibs, suruchi, ashish & advika. really. they were the only people i met up with while there. and it was worth every moment of it. love y'all SO much! and oh yes, was awesome to get drenched in the pehli baarish in mumbai :) more on that, later.
- home-coming. there's really no place like home. and though at times, i do get confused about where home is... it definitely is with V. finally, am sure of that.