in the past 20 days, i've realized:
- january is the worst month of the year.
- there's a fine difference in what i think i want and what i work towards achieving.
- that it's FUN to hang out with gurls. *did a kinda gurlz-nite-out on saturday and i really had a good time!*
- that i, actually, DO like winters in TX!
- reading a 'good forecast' in a monthly horoscope can psychologically make me feel better. even if nothing good is actually happening, it makes me feel all bright n happy!
- interacting with humans is good for my mind & soul.
- as much as i may deny this later, i AM a very balanced person. i use my head AND heart to think.
- i am not the most unfortunate person in my world. people in my life have issues, which are way more serious than not having a work permit/job.
- i need to let people who mean the world to me KNOW that they mean so much to me. or they're gonna disown me. soon.
- white noise. is. good.
note to minal: i DID take ur advice :)
note to suruchi: am reallie reallie sorrie....?