there was lots in the year that went by that i'd rather forget. but some moments that made everything worth it! and i'd rather blog those to read and feel nostalgic at a later date! here're my hi-points of the year that was:
- getting my learners' license. to drive. not kill.
- the dubai stint. more so, coming back home from there.
- virtually meeting some really genuine folks. am i glad i blog!
- giving volunteering a shot. it's not as bad as i thought! it's actually fun. and the people are really interesting.
- knowing there's going to be an addition to my family... M's gonna have a baby!
- me NOT going back2school!
- making some really good friends!
- our first anniv. was all the more special coz we couldn't really be together or celebrate either of our birthdays.
- spending quality time with ma when i went down from dxb. had been a really long time since we just sat and talked. about everything and nothing.
- figuring out what i really want for myself. at least for the time being.
just hoping 2008 gives me a lot more to be thankful for! also, my way of saying "happy new year y'all!"