it's one of those days. the day when i wish i could explain to myself what i'm doing here. the day i think of what it's like:
- to wake up in d morng. and not see his face.
- to not have him tell you what to have for lunch/dinner and then offer to make it for u.
- to not receive a weekend report *from V* reports received now are anything, but personal!
- to have to carry a hand-bag. and money. and a mobile. and take care of all of it!
- to not have the red coupe waiting when u get down the stairs.
- to walk down the stairs all by yourself.
- to wake up early and leave. in formals.
- to have chocolate ice cream and not have him to finish it for u.
- to actually pay for what you buy.
- to hail a cab!
- to haggle wth people on timelines for content delivery that's only going to benefit them! *haggling, fiscal prudence... whatever!*
- to be able to speak to him barely for half an hour a day.
- to be dumped in the middle of an ocean without a life jacket because you'd once said you could swim!
yeah, it's depressing. more, it's SO not worth it!