it's been a whirlwind couple of months and i don't remember all that i wanted to blog about. but i do know i need/want to blog. so update piece again.
- the move went rather well. helps to have good movers. it was a little disconcerting when it took them a little less than 15 mins to load the stuff that had taken me more than 15 days to pack. also, we had to race to get here before they did. and they still won. but i guess, i should be happy about that. if anyone wants a reference, get in touch. they were fab!
- we've settled in. ok. not all settled. but getting there. kinda, sorta. slowly. more so, coz the space doesn't permit me to unpack everything. also, we would need to change apartments in abt 6 months. so no point unpacking it all. so well, yeah. i think we're almost settled. for now.
- ARE nice desis. yes, apart from the 'smile-and-they-look-away' or the 'they-keep-staring-at-you' kinds that everybody (and me) keeps coming across and talking/bitching about on blogs. and luckily, we found them nearby. they're moving away shortly, but they've reinstated the hope that not everybody who moves here from india is prone to negative attitude/behavior towards others who have moved from there.
- got a much-needed break. that gets over this sunday. since the last blog post, we've done log-cabin camping, 1000 islands, vermont, explored the adirondacks, checked out nearby beaches and a little bit of boston already. helped that vibs and dewey were here.
- find the cutest dental hygienists. my cleaning sessions are fun, despite the fact that i HATE to go for them.
that's all that's been happening. if your'e still around, give me a shout. will let me know who all still read this space. will blog soon... soon as i remember what it was that i wanted to blog about.