i notice, as i enter...
- a different colored carpet.
- a differently directioned apartment. *yes, we've changed apartments*
- boxes. everywhere. *he hasn't unpacked*
- the kitchen. apparently clean. *MUCH cleaner than i expected it, so no complaints*
- empty closets. packed bags.
- newly brought-in bags. *by me.* to be unpacked as well.
- no pretty patio view anymore. just brick walls. and green, natural trees.
- blank walls.
- pretty, really pretty flowers, a bottle of wine and my fave dark choc. standing out in the "boxed" decor. telling me that someone's been waiting for me.
- yellow-colored post-its. everywhere. on every item that belongs to us. is used by me. with personal messages. for me. from mine.
i realize now what i've missed all this while. feels good to be pampered. feels good to know u're loved. feels good to be back with someone who'll love you the way you are for the rest of your life.
am home. finally. this is, where i belong.