Apr 2, 2007

R, u ready...?

after an entire day clearing up the junk lying all over the house...
after re-placing all the furniture where it belonged... *this was pertaining to the coffee table and chairs. we don't move the couch or bed or tv..*
after picking up the entire laundry *from the chairs, bedroom carpet & closets* and placing it in the laundry basket. then, realizing it didn't have ANY of my clothes and redoing the same task again - this time with my clothes. from my closet...
after changing the bed-cover, sheets, pillow-cases...
after cooking a 3-course meal in a record span of 3.35 hours... *it's a record for me, dunno abt u!*
after changing the water for the flowers V so sweetly gets for me; so they don't die on me...
after having a quick shower and getting dressed so we can leave as soon as V comes home and changes into formals...
after V comes home... the first line to escape his mouth is...
"we have to go. why aren't u ready yet?"


did i ever mention, V suffers from a foot-in-the-mouth syndrome?

3 comments:

By Deepa and Supriya said...

haha!....don't you wonder what universe they live in!?!...mine's like that too :)

Fuzzylogic said...

LOL,this is soo typical of them isn't it?I think they all suffer from the infamous foot in the mouth syndrome.

rayshma said...

aye aye, frenz! guess they come 4m d same planet, afterall!