it's been doing the rounds... and it requires you to list traits of yours that don't fit your gender stereotype.
so, here's my list of sins.
- i don't do fancy romantic dinners very well. i prefer the bar, diner environment more. i love chilling over a beer. and i think diner breakfasts are the best.
- i do not like mush. i hate roses. i hate red heart-shaped merchandise even more. the concept of fancy romantic proposals make me go blech. i do not get "hints". neither do i give them. if i want to say something, i will. and 'nothing' actually means nothing.
- i'm very comfortable in jeans/trousers. i never wore skirt-suits to work. it was always trousers.
- i am quite fond of remote controlled toy cars. and planes. in fact, i love them. i vehemently dislike dolls. barbies included.
- i love telecom. i do understand the technology. what i don't know, i learn it quick. i found it fascinating to decipher how to determine which server had better specifications. or the apps that would work best with droid.
- i was good at programming before i quit it.
- i wouldn't mind spending a day (or more) at home playing video games.
- i don't know how to be 'coy' or ladylike. if i find something funny, i laugh out loud. quite loud.
- i do not get manicures/pedicures, facials or body massages. i don't like them. in fact, i detest salons and go ONLY for the most basic things.
- i do not spend hours getting dressed. it takes me 15 mins to be completely dressed. i also shop real quick.
- i am not weight conscious. i have never dieted in my life. and would rather die than diet. i love eating.